Adolescents benefit from connecting with a supportive adult who can assist them in self-discovery and awareness through adolescent counseling sessions.
Assessment and Counseling for Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery offers patients the opportunity to experience significant weight loss that can be maintained. Patients typically are required to complete a psychological assessment before surgery, and they benefit from counseling after surgery.
Dr. Nadia Mishael
In private practice since 1998 as a licensed clinical psychologist and a licensed clinical social worker. Dr. Mishael earned a Master of Social Work from the University of Southern California and a Doctorate in Psychology from Ryokan College.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, PSY-25514
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCS-20358
- Adjunct Associate Professor, USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work
- Adolescent Counseling
- Couple and Family Counseling
- Assessment for Bariatric Surgery